The User Experience Practice is the point of integration for several disciplines.
Embrace the stereotype – whatever it may be.
- takes the customer information gathered by Marketing.
- designs a solution to the needs defined by Business.
- hands the model over to the Technical for implementation.
- presents the design for Stakeholder acceptance.
- ensures that the finished product conforms to Client expectations.
- champions Customer-centric design.
The major influences of our craft come from diverse backgrounds: Graphics, Documentation, Behavioral Science, Marketing, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Librarying…
Metaphors Transcend the Moment
Sometimes we see a discontinuity between the “form” of screen pages and the interactive “function” of the service itself. Perhaps this lack of integration between style and content is partly a result of the metaphors we use in describing the Web environment.
© The Communication Studio LLC