This is a “tweetable guide” to my stuff.
Here it is: 140-characters-or-less guide to my blather.
These tweetable links are a guide to a short intro to the User eXperience Practice.
Usability defines the competitive advantage.
- WHAT IS UXP? : UxP is an Umbrella
- ORIGINS: UxP is the Point of Integration
- ART OR SCIENCE? Researcher / Designer
- WHAT’S IN A NAME? Just Call Me “Slash”
- … IN DESIGN : We implement Design Solutions
- … IN THE TEAM : Articulates the Vision
- … IN THE ENTERPRISE : Are you an Innie or are you an Outie?
- HOW IT FITS TOGETHER : Process + Deliverables = Infrastructure
- A BRIEF HISTORY : The One Constant is Change
- UXP AS A BUSINESS : The Rubber meets the Road
- THE CHALLENGES AHEAD : Ease-of-use, Change
- A MANIFESTO OF SORTS : Consensus, Traction, Solutions
(c) copyright John Vaughan / The Communication Studio